<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Tue, 6 Oct 2026 20:44:57 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Legion of Chaos Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Tue, 6 Oct 2026 20:44:57 -0400</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>Karazahn Ready Check</title><description>Agreed, these are pretty low. Try to aim a little higher then these. Check the comments at the bottom for some more ideal stats. &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If nothing else it will get us learning the fights and some raid experience. :-D</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=314064&amp;gid=2866#314064</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=314064&amp;gid=2866#314064</guid><pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:34:50 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Sign up for kara raid!!!!</title><description>In order to RAID you must:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1) Register with this site&lt;br /&gt;
2) Claim your toons (attach your characters to your account)&lt;br /&gt;
3) Go to RapidRaid (or Calendar) and sign up for your raid.&lt;br /&gt;
4) Kara raids WILL NOT BEGIN until everybody is signed up.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
This will allow us to easily track who is coming so we can make alterations to start times and team make-up. It will also allow us to track drops and who got what so we can show off our phat loot.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Other stuff you can do on this site:&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
1) Go to the gallery section to download/upload add-ons&lt;br /&gt;
2) Send a message to another player&lt;br /&gt;
3) Create events for Heroics&lt;br /&gt;
4) Create events for having a group to run daily quests with</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313971&amp;gid=2866#313971</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313971&amp;gid=2866#313971</guid><pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:14:25 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Karazahn Group Signup</title><description>For anyone who is already keyed and ready to roll, click on Rapid Raid on the menu at the top and signup for the karazahn signup.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
If you aren&#039;t finished getting keyed or need help with a few instances, add yourself to the Getting keyed for kara spot so we can find out where you are at and help you to get keyed.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313890&amp;gid=2866#313890</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=313890&amp;gid=2866#313890</guid><pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:55:38 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Welcome, say HI!</title><description>Took long enough, eh?!</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=308346&amp;gid=2866#308346</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=308346&amp;gid=2866#308346</guid><pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:52:50 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Doom Lord Kazzak</title><description>&lt;img src=&quot;/forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
Psh, I soloed him.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273194&amp;gid=2866#273194</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=273194&amp;gid=2866#273194</guid><pubDate>Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:28:11 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>People Who Left the guild.</title><description>shadow labs, damn it to hell</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=241538&amp;gid=2866#241538</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=241538&amp;gid=2866#241538</guid><pubDate>Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:27:09 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>What's up with everyone quiting?</title><description>&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Ralys wrote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;? whats goin on synistra? i cant get back on yet (soon! damn underage)&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Check the officer forums.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229779&amp;gid=2866#229779</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=229779&amp;gid=2866#229779</guid><pubDate>Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:34:36 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Welcome to the LOC Contest Arena</title><description>that would be a great idea.  we would need to get more players up to the level to go into the arena though, but it sounds like a great idea for the future.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227021&amp;gid=2866#227021</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=227021&amp;gid=2866#227021</guid><pubDate>Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:51:08 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>A new era for LOC.</title><description>Ralys! Holy! 70!&lt;br /&gt;
Yes on Flying Mount!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Attunements!: BWL, ONY&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Haven&#039;t started my Kara attunement but i expect that once I&#039;m able to be on (damn underage) It shan&#039;t take but 2 or 3 days.  I can actually get on whenever but with restrictions &amp;amp; I&#039;m trying to regrind reputation for the parent faction.  I expect another half a week.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=214340&amp;gid=2866#214340</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=214340&amp;gid=2866#214340</guid><pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:21:58 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>OMG gear I need to be able to tank in kara /wrists quit life</title><description>LOL, how about stay a healer and collect all that gear on the side, then switch when u have ur uncrushable gear</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=214300&amp;gid=2866#214300</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=214300&amp;gid=2866#214300</guid><pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:14:15 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Check this out..</title><description>that damn song is stuck in my head now...... curse you&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
oh yah and DISCO &lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;FT&lt;/span&gt;ZOMGWTF&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;L&lt;/span&gt;</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213798&amp;gid=2866#213798</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213798&amp;gid=2866#213798</guid><pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:20:58 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>naked</title><description>when its a hot day and u just got out of the shower (between instances) what other choice is there?</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213780&amp;gid=2866#213780</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213780&amp;gid=2866#213780</guid><pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:16:21 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>KTM Should be a Must Have</title><description>before we start raiding we will make a list of the --&amp;gt;required&amp;lt;-- mods.  If you dont&#039; gots &#039;em, you don&#039;ts raid.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213775&amp;gid=2866#213775</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=213775&amp;gid=2866#213775</guid><pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:15:17 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Relative Absence</title><description>This is bad timing, realizing that I only just got back form Georgia, but it is my duty as an officer to inform you that I have been caught with an Underage charge.  It is because of this that I will not be on often for a little while - though I will when I can.  I suspect that this difficulty may end soon seeing as I am making great progress in rebuilding my relationships with my parents.  I&#039;ll see y&#039;all when I&#039;m able.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=199566&amp;gid=2866#199566</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=199566&amp;gid=2866#199566</guid><pubDate>Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:28:38 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Booty Raiders</title><description>yarr henrymorgan is ready to make the allies walk the plank</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=195024&amp;gid=2866#195024</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=195024&amp;gid=2866#195024</guid><pubDate>Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:27:07 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Class Leaders Nominations</title><description>All Hail Grendul! Official Pimp Leader!</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=193691&amp;gid=2866#193691</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=193691&amp;gid=2866#193691</guid><pubDate>Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:26:54 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>One for my Chicks... ( Shiela's )</title><description>i &amp;lt;3 ppl</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=185588&amp;gid=2866#185588</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=185588&amp;gid=2866#185588</guid><pubDate>Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:19:57 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>I hate mages!!!</title><description>I didn&#039;t know that mages could blink out of stun hmmm... I have never seen one do it. I usually just HOJ (hammer of justice) them, concecrate, start hammering on them. Their small health pools make them vulnerable unless they get the jump on you and burst you down... thats where divine shield comes in handy  :-D Frost nova no problem blessing of freedom... blink away I will just heal myself up back to full..... really good mages can be very difficult but thats true for any class.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
just my two cents on the matter... Cheers&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
Who I really hate are priests.... stupid mana burn and mass dispell</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184802&amp;gid=2866#184802</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184802&amp;gid=2866#184802</guid><pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:06:13 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>Kara and other instances</title><description>Ya, I&#039;m happy to heal or Tank whatever is needed... although if I am going to be tanking I need to start gearing up (stupid crushing blows). &lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
So Just let me know so I can start working on gear.</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184707&amp;gid=2866#184707</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184707&amp;gid=2866#184707</guid><pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:40:58 -0400</pubDate></item><item><title>STEAMROFFLED</title><description>&lt;a href=&quot;https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=110534879&amp;amp;sid=1&amp;amp;pageNo=1&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=110534879&amp;amp;sid=1&amp;amp;pageNo=1&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;
read, enjoy</description><link>http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184699&amp;gid=2866#184699</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legionofchaos.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184699&amp;gid=2866#184699</guid><pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:39:04 -0400</pubDate></item></channel></rss>